Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Andeh
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Andeh

Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. Empty
PostSubject: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:49 am

If you guys haven't already recieved the PM about this topic, this forum needs a serious overhaul.

New look - The red and black thing is dull. We need a better quality banner too. Feel free to suggest others too.

New rankship - Maybe re-do and/or merge some member groups, it's getting cluttered.

Posts for rankup? - If I can get the rank logos from MW2 cut out we can have a certain number of posts per rank for example 40 posts = Captain logo.

European Team - I fucking hate lag.

Recruitment drive - Keep bumping those topics you've made, start recruiting people on PSN too that beast without a tag, say something like hey you're good, are you looking for a clan? You know the drill, like how Jack recruited Divine.

A clan slogan - We need one! Are you ready for the chaos sounds cliché and douchey. Something better needed, check back to topic made somewhere in the forum Razz I'll link it when I find it.

That's me done, let me know if you can think of anything AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP OUT WITH THE CLAN. Otherwise the worst may happen and we could go redundant = clan death.
Back to top Go down
Matadorz
Veteran
Veteran
Matadorz

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:56 pm

me and cuve are working on the ranks for posts already. he is editing the backgrounds and ill have them up soon.

European team is something your gonna have to start dude

New look - i agree but we need a really god like banner and then we will work with the background

Recruitment Drive- its going pretty well and im happy with the pace that its going. I recruited many people like divine remake uguevara and others through personal messages and not topics and think thats a good way to do it so we can have members at a decent pace. justin is doing a terrific job with that too.

Clan slogan or maybe even the clan name could be fixed.

competitive team is getting fixed and its soon to be a hidden group of a small number of persons.

The only thing im concerned with is people posting on forum and communicating. to have a great time on the forum and post their opinions like a family. i would love to see new posts to check out everytime i log in and not just the same people consisting of phill neo wrath cuve justin biggie shiro brittany me and andy posting.

i want to talk to the others too cmon guys the forum is so much fun when you post and get replies. most of my memories from past clans are on the forum chat box. its just a kickass place to be with others and relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:59 pm

i think our new clan slogan should be

Chaos Never Looked So Good

but idk it up to you guys
Back to top Go down
Wrathful
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Wrathful

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:30 pm

females. haha most of the ideas are solid, I can probably get a pretty large amount of recruits in here, just gotta hit the pubbies and wreck people, cause they're more likely to respond when they see that you're good yourself. I'm hoping to have the competitive team revamped and cleaned up by next week so that should be okay. as for the banner/background and whatnot, I'm no artist so I dont have input. as long as its not gay its w.e. to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:40 pm

new look/background-well for starters since im in to death metal and if you ever seen a album cover for one then you know its some pretty disembowlin stuff.so i was thinking we could have like a massive scene in the backgorund where theres like a solider whos like undefeated in winning and a wake of eviscerated corpses is on the floor and his carrying a bloody shotgun.and we could have a slogan saying "chaos.....its like that" just to reflect upon the image.also i could try to do a banner but i never really worked art with computers and shit.im pretty much a hands on paper and pencils guy.

forum ideas-we could also try to make forums where we have a bio file for everyone in the clan and we could put there rank and all the etc. stuff they do on modern warfare 2.and some background info on them maybe like what they do on there free time and so forth.also alerts should be sent to people who arent active unless theres a reason they put up before notice.another idea is that everybody should have some type of responsibilty on this site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Look i gotta job now nd after takin care of priorities im buyin a ps3 for my room.... so for now ill be off the competitive team because my absence but by mid april ill be bac on advantley get unrusty and will be ready to spread some chaos.....oh nd by the way i kno some good people especially one from europe dats real good...were like rivals nd his kdr is a 2.2 something like that ....but anyways expect the king to be bac wreckin havoc asap
Back to top Go down
Neo
Veteran
Veteran
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:17 pm

we just need some time i guess to we get the amount of members we want
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:07 pm

if you want me to take a go at anything you need done just let me know
Back to top Go down
Matadorz
Veteran
Veteran
Matadorz

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:11 pm

i think weve been asking phill for too much things recently Sad and he still offers help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:51 pm

No i love helping with things like this, it gives it more meaning and that you can say you contributed a certain aspect to a project and be proud of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:54 pm

Yea i'm down! hey phil do you could make a website logo with Team Chaos Theory in it?! we could vote on some of your ideas!but only if you surely want to
Back to top Go down
Matadorz
Veteran
Veteran
Matadorz

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:56 pm

justins so nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:02 am

yea if we could get some general ideas together on what people would like then i could just put a few rough things together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:13 am

yea dat will be good lik having da name on da background with sone cool letters with some designs n if yuh make lik 3 n we could vote on which is best but datz up to phill if he wantz do do it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:30 am

I'm taking classes on how to do some web designing so i want be able to help phil out
Back to top Go down
Neo
Veteran
Veteran
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:32 am

yea i want to download photoshop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:40 am

i think our slogan should be.... get prepared to get anally RAPED by a dick this long cheers
Back to top Go down
Neo
Veteran
Veteran
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:43 am

LOL WOW^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:52 am

slogan: chaos drives my soul, i am lethal, i am elite, i leave no teammate behind, i am team chaos theory, surrender to oblivion.
Back to top Go down
CuVe8
Veteran
Veteran
CuVe8

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:20 am

omg epic lol anyways yea sounds good shiro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:31 am

thnx i think itll be cool
Back to top Go down
Andeh
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Andeh

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:34 am

OK so about the re-theme, anyone got any colors in mind?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:15 am

uhm maybe green and black. i think something dark since we're chaos
Back to top Go down
Andeh
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Andeh

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:20 am

i like green and black cos it gives an army vibe. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:26 am

yea i know what you mean, maybe yellow just a lil. idk anymore, but someone get on psn 2moro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.   Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ. Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum renovation: ALL MEMBERS READ.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next