Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

WARNING!! This is a must read thread.. No joke!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WARNING!! This is a must read thread.. No joke! Empty
PostSubject: WARNING!! This is a must read thread.. No joke!   WARNING!! This is a must read thread.. No joke! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:31 pm

I got this email titled Plz update ur account..

So, I clicked on it and it said

Hello,

We recently noticed more attempts to log in to your PayPal account from a foreign IP address.

If you accessed your account while traveling, the unusual log in attempts may have been initiated by you.

However, if you are the rightful holder of the account, please visit Paypal as soon as possible to verify your identity:

Click "Activate" to verify your account (It only takes a minute.)

* Another way to activate your account:

You can also verify your account by logging into your PayPal account at: https://www.paypal.com/us/

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choose but to temporally suspend your account.

We ask that you allow at least 24 hours for the case to be investigated and we strongly recommend to verify your account in that time.

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

I don't even have a pay pal so I clicked Activate in curiousity and it said

This web page at viborgstatic-9.216-16-63.iw.net has been reported as a web forgery and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Web forgeries are designed to trick you into revealing personal or financial information by imitating sources you may trust.

Entering any information on this web page may result in identity theft or other fraud.
Back to top Go down
Biggie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Biggie

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!! This is a must read thread.. No joke!   WARNING!! This is a must read thread.. No joke! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:08 pm

Oh wow thanks for the heads up. Cus I use paypal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!! This is a must read thread.. No joke!   WARNING!! This is a must read thread.. No joke! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:16 pm

Biggie wrote:
Oh wow thanks for the heads up. Cus I use paypal

Ur welcome biggie !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!! This is a must read thread.. No joke!   WARNING!! This is a must read thread.. No joke! Empty

Back to top Go down

WARNING!! This is a must read thread.. No joke!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Chaos Theory :: Old General :: Old General Discussion-
Jump to: