Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

A new site banner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A new site banner Empty
PostSubject: A new site banner   A new site banner EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:00 am

I noticed not to be judgmental but the site banner is unmatching to the backround, and its unatractive.

I know im new, but im offering a banner facelift, let me know and i will start working on a new and improved site banner.

-Braid
Back to top Go down
Matadorz
Veteran
Veteran
Matadorz

A new site banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new site banner   A new site banner EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:02 am

That would be great Braid. I would appreciate it if you could. Well if you do decide to, private message it to me or Andeh. Thanx for the suggestion and offer
Back to top Go down

A new site banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new site banner   A new site banner EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:06 am

NP, its kinda late here, so ima start working on it tomarow, im gona need to know what you want in it, i already got the colors and graphics set in mind.

look at (planetrenders.com or gamerenders.com) at gaming renders you want me to incorperate into the banner, or i can just go with some cool MW2 stuff. let me know.

-Braid
Back to top Go down
Matadorz
Veteran
Veteran
Matadorz

A new site banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new site banner   A new site banner EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:21 am

some cool mw2 stuff would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down

A new site banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new site banner   A new site banner EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:00 pm

I need to know the banner dimensions?

Let me know so i can get to work tonight, and probably have it done.
Back to top Go down
Andeh
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Andeh

A new site banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new site banner   A new site banner EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:17 pm

If you can get the dimensions the same as the banner that we currently have that'd be fantastic. Smile
Back to top Go down

A new site banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new site banner   A new site banner EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:40 pm

Ok, well ive been working on this banner for quite some time, its looking ok, but its not the final product. If their are any other pics, that you want me to incorporate, Slogans, names or any thing else let me know. I have the background done, so all i really need to do is add the pics in, blend them.

Then add the names.

-Braid

PS: Estimated time done is tonight so be looking for it.
Get back to me on the pics
Back to top Go down

A new site banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new site banner   A new site banner EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:37 pm

Braid i love this 1 man good work What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new site banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new site banner   A new site banner Empty

Back to top Go down

A new site banner
Page 1 of 1