Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

Preparing the site for MW3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Alex

Preparing the site for MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Preparing the site for MW3   Preparing the site for MW3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:55 pm

The newest installment of Call of Duty is upon us. The site will (hopefully) be more active and we need to do stuff to get ready for more members and I think a website update is in order. What I propose is a remove of all this black tack shtuff and streamline things (take out the rolling text, remove the main [non-forum] site since no one ever goes there ever anyway ever,) as well as take a look at staff positions (ie talk about them, no decisions until MW3 gets settled in) and the addition and subtraction of some sub forums (with trigonometry)

Please discuss about propsed changes.

PS: Our smilies suck dick. And take out the stupid censors

Last edited by Alex on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing the site for MW3   Preparing the site for MW3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:15 pm

or what i recommend you do is go molest a 10 year old boy in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Alex
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Preparing the site for MW3   Preparing the site for MW3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:49 pm

Just because LSU doesnt report their molestation doesnt mean you can hop on the psu shame bandwagon.
but in all seriousness, I was at the second mile camp when one of the boys was molested by him, scary sh*t dude. But thats not what this thread is about.
Back to top Go down
roxanne
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Preparing the site for MW3   Preparing the site for MW3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:09 am

We need an IO. Forrest isn't on much anymore, not sure if he will be now that MW3 will be out. I wont have the game till the earliest Christmas. I'm not really an IO anymore, I can do most of what I'm required from a computer. But I/we do need to find an active IO to play with the applicants.

A change of scenery/site theme would be nice too.
Back to top Go down
CuVe8
Veteran
Veteran
CuVe8

PostSubject: Re: Preparing the site for MW3   Preparing the site for MW3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:01 pm

YOOOOO. Its been awhile since i've been on here and psn kinda. I miss all yall. and I'm finally fucking getting my internet back soooooon! high speed. mmm. But i wont be getting mw3 so idk where that puts me and yea. much love.
Back to top Go down
Alex
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Preparing the site for MW3   Preparing the site for MW3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:46 pm

Dear Admins:
Please take off the Black ops shtuff on the bio at the top, and add a mw3 sub forum. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing the site for MW3   Preparing the site for MW3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Preparing the site for MW3
Page 1 of 1