Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ) Empty
PostSubject: ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ)   ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:20 pm

I am part of the site staff at GLITCHER.NET and i want to help expand our website a little more to gain more members.

Over at glitcher.net, they have over 19,000 registered members, and im sure if i throw in a word of two to the owner and i will have the website name put up, and our names if anyone wants to pm us.

I am Adminisrator, so people listing to me on GLITCHER.NET

This is a very powerful glitching, and clan website, its home to cP (chaoticperfection) and SGC (Silent Glitchers Clan) one of the two most known clans out there.

Lets make the third.
Back to top Go down
Andeh
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Andeh

PostSubject: Re: ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ)   ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:47 pm

Got my full support and permission on this one.
Back to top Go down
Matadorz
Veteran
Veteran
Matadorz

PostSubject: Re: ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ)   ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:39 pm

they better not be glitchers lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ)   ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:46 pm

They are, but the site is very well known in the gaming community, over their, some of our best glithers were asked to test MW2, to find glitches, so when it came out, no one else could.

I did participate in that, and i wasnt supose to share, but i am now. it was an awesome experience being able to play the game early, they gave us full access to the MP only to go to work on MP.

Other famous sites that helped out were MAPMONKEYS.COM- i hate them, and NEXTGENUPDATE.COM

But like i said, they have many clans, and other cool things, and if i put out site out their for people to see, we will have a big boost in members.

Ill see what i can do, and ill get back to you guys
Back to top Go down
Matadorz
Veteran
Veteran
Matadorz

PostSubject: Re: ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ)   ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:06 pm

alright thanx alot braid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ)   ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:01 pm

NP, anything to help out my fellow clanmembers
Back to top Go down
Neo
Veteran
Veteran
Neo

PostSubject: Re: ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ)   ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:05 pm

wow Braid ur really coming along well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ)   ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:09 pm

i know, i am a very well known person on PS3, and many popular glitching/gaming websites
Back to top Go down
Neo
Veteran
Veteran
Neo

PostSubject: Re: ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ)   ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:11 pm

thats good but remember we want this clan to be a small community
Back to top Go down
Matadorz
Veteran
Veteran
Matadorz

PostSubject: Re: ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ)   ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:12 pm

yup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ)   ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:18 pm

lol, no prob, ill keep it small, i will put the name up for a little bit a time to regulate the flow of all the members that will want to join. But sadly glitcher.net has mostly 360 gamers, but their is a good amount of PS3 users.

So i will scope out the good few, and direct them towards here.
Back to top Go down
Matadorz
Veteran
Veteran
Matadorz

PostSubject: Re: ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ)   ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:19 pm

yea good idea braid. keep it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ)   ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ) Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVERTISING THE SITE (READ)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Chaos Theory :: Old General :: Old General Discussion-
Jump to: