Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

Poll: Legend color changing

Go down 
2 posters

Do you like the legend changing colors often
Yes
Poll: Legend color changing Vote_lcap79%Poll: Legend color changing Vote_rcap
 79% [ 11 ]
No
Poll: Legend color changing Vote_lcap14%Poll: Legend color changing Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
What are you talking about?
Poll: Legend color changing Vote_lcap7%Poll: Legend color changing Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage

Poll: Legend color changing Empty
PostSubject: Poll: Legend color changing   Poll: Legend color changing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:37 pm

I think being a different color instead of looking at you being the same color for a while is kinda cool. When I sign in I am like "Oh a new color, awesome" but that is my opinion. Now its your turn to tell me and everyone else what you think!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Legend color changing   Poll: Legend color changing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:40 pm

i like mainly because i dnt look like a a piece of crap anymore
Back to top Go down
n1k_0lA
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
n1k_0lA

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Legend color changing   Poll: Legend color changing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:49 pm

LMFAO
i want the epic leader green or the less epic but equally awesome veteran yellow Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Legend color changing   Poll: Legend color changing EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:24 pm

i dont really care, i just get on to chat and post anyway haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Legend color changing   Poll: Legend color changing EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:47 pm

i like the fact that you can judge your rankingbased on colours, but just make sure that none of the colours are the same, i dont know if its just my bad eyes, but it seems to me that the applicants and GB team alpha have the same colour right now lol
Back to top Go down
Wrathful
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Wrathful

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Legend color changing   Poll: Legend color changing EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:01 pm

technically its the same ones a light grey ones dark, but lonestar is the only one thats on my team right now so it doesn't make much of a difference lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Legend color changing   Poll: Legend color changing EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:03 pm

i was fixing to say that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Legend color changing   Poll: Legend color changing EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:15 pm

keep the colors one color
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Legend color changing   Poll: Legend color changing EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:57 pm

yes because it gives everyone a different look and makes other people happy to see some new color lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Legend color changing   Poll: Legend color changing EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:25 pm

i think we should make team charlie yellow or like sky blue or some awesome color cause i despise orange.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Legend color changing   Poll: Legend color changing EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:28 am

lol why do you despise orange whats wrong with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Legend color changing   Poll: Legend color changing EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:46 am

just my least favpriteclor i actully think pink would be sik for our team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Legend color changing   Poll: Legend color changing Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll: Legend color changing
Page 1 of 1