Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

need a sig pl0x haha

Go down 
AuthorMessage

need a sig pl0x haha Empty
PostSubject: need a sig pl0x haha   need a sig pl0x haha EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:13 am

hey phill need a sig if u have the time to make one something with ReMake lke that it will look weird xReIVIaK3- so just ReMaKe and background black and blue somehting like biggies but my letters in red or something and put TcT* if u can thanks alot phill do u have a yt channel for this stuff, if not you should make one ur designs are really cool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: need a sig pl0x haha   need a sig pl0x haha EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:40 am

sure man just give me some time and i'll get it done for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: need a sig pl0x haha   need a sig pl0x haha EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:46 am

ii thanks so rush
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: need a sig pl0x haha   need a sig pl0x haha EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:09 am

no rush ****
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: need a sig pl0x haha   need a sig pl0x haha EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:18 am

I told you it might take awhile, im a busy guy and very seldom do i get enough time to actually sit down and use photoshop. Wrathful's sig took 4 hours and it's no sense to do half one day and then half the next because you'll forget what you were doing and its just not the same. I like to do a very good job so if your looking for quality just have some patience. If you want to you could go search the internet for any sigs that you like the look or style of which will make my job alot easier, so sorry if you feel that it is taking awhile, ill try to get it started sometime this week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: need a sig pl0x haha   need a sig pl0x haha EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:29 am

no man dont worry i wrote so rush b4 by accident and i thot u might of took it the wrong way and i just came back to fix it ye dont worry im in no rush i understand ur busy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need a sig pl0x haha   need a sig pl0x haha Empty

Back to top Go down

need a sig pl0x haha
Page 1 of 1