Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

Who here has had this problem?

Go down 
3 posters

Who here has had this?
Ps3 with YLOD and fixed it.(1 time)
Who here has had this problem? Vote_lcap0%Who here has had this problem? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ps3 with YLOD and fixed it. (2+ times)
Who here has had this problem? Vote_lcap0%Who here has had this problem? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ps3 with YLOD and bought a new one.
Who here has had this problem? Vote_lcap100%Who here has had this problem? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage

Who here has had this problem? Empty
PostSubject: Who here has had this problem?   Who here has had this problem? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:19 pm

Ive had this Ps3 since 2007 and fixed it 3 times already, and figured i'd check to see who else had this problem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who here has had this problem?   Who here has had this problem? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:57 am

I've never had that problem before. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Biggie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Biggie

PostSubject: Re: Who here has had this problem?   Who here has had this problem? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:04 am

yea i had this problem on my first ps3. and also the blue ray went bad with in 3 months of owning it. but now i got a slim and been working great
Back to top Go down
uNtOuChAbLe
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
uNtOuChAbLe

PostSubject: Re: Who here has had this problem?   Who here has had this problem? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:33 am

Damn. I have an original launch PS3 and have never had any problems with it. I just watched a set of YouTube videos (20+ minutes of my life, was bored and curious) on how to fix the problem and man what a pain in the ass. I didn't even know about this YLOD thing until now, but now that I know about it, it better not happen to me because I will chuck the damn thing off my balcony (I live in an apartment) before I go through that bullshit lol. I feel for anybody that has this happen, and for anyone brave enough to try and fix this on their own.
Back to top Go down
Biggie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Biggie

PostSubject: Re: Who here has had this problem?   Who here has had this problem? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:39 am

lol yea i know i wanted to do that 2 since i live in a appartment. but i was going to try and fix it but didnt and yet i still havent got to it
Back to top Go down
uNtOuChAbLe
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
uNtOuChAbLe

PostSubject: Re: Who here has had this problem?   Who here has had this problem? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:42 am

Have you checked out what your supposed to do to fix this thing. You have to take every last piece of the damn thing apart. Then have some special heat torch and fancy lube. Put the damn thing back together. AND then HOPE the thing is fixed. The key word there is HOPE haha.
Back to top Go down
Biggie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Biggie

PostSubject: Re: Who here has had this problem?   Who here has had this problem? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:47 am

hahahahha yea ive seen lots of vids thats y i just bought the slim ps3.
Back to top Go down
uNtOuChAbLe
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
uNtOuChAbLe

PostSubject: Re: Who here has had this problem?   Who here has had this problem? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:49 am

Ya I would have definitely done the same. Although I'm positive the old one would have either gone off the balcony or I would have chucked it up in the air and hammered it with a baseball bat lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who here has had this problem?   Who here has had this problem? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:35 pm

Yea you need a tube of heat sink paste and a heat gun i did it the homemade way and fixed it with a lighter cheers
Back to top Go down
b-doog
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
b-doog

PostSubject: Re: Who here has had this problem?   Who here has had this problem? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:54 pm

i aint never had that problem and i got 2 of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who here has had this problem?   Who here has had this problem? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who here has had this problem?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Chaos Theory :: Old General :: Old General Discussion-
Jump to: