Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

Anybody Feel The Same?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
n1k_0lA
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
n1k_0lA

Anybody Feel The Same? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody Feel The Same?   Anybody Feel The Same? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:18 am

when youre online and youre screwing around like trying to quickscope like in mw2 on black ops... massive fail btw
and then you have little kids going try hard on your ass and they manage to kill you -_-

personally it pisses the fuck out of me because im trying to have some fun and then little kids reign in on my parade so i have to whip out my try hard class, focus and go like 50-2 just so i can talk shit after and not feel shit bout myself cause i got raped by 10 year olds...

FML.

and i hate doing this cause it takes most of the fun out of the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Feel The Same?   Anybody Feel The Same? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:21 am

or low lifers you have no job and play all day
Back to top Go down
Biggie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Biggie

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Feel The Same?   Anybody Feel The Same? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:02 am

hahaha yes i have the same problem i have a messing around class and like to have fun and get pwn hard so i get my good class to shut them all up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Feel The Same?   Anybody Feel The Same? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:05 pm

nik its just that u suck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Feel The Same?   Anybody Feel The Same? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:13 am

yup same here.
Back to top Go down
Wrathful
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Wrathful

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Feel The Same?   Anybody Feel The Same? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:37 am

actually I never had that problem cause I owned people when I was fuckin around. and even if they did manage to kill me once, then it was time for 'try hard' mode. engage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Feel The Same?   Anybody Feel The Same? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:11 am

yeah nik i think you are the only quit sucking so hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Feel The Same?   Anybody Feel The Same? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody Feel The Same?
Page 1 of 1