Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

WHATEVER YOU WANT

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
n1k_0lA
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
n1k_0lA

WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:19 am

yea me and remake and loki i think are chilling next week. mr warfare(anthony) might come too Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:20 am

lol i live in southern U.S. so if me and nik ever hang out it will be freaking amazing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:45 am

lol that sounds like an epic time to have and damn you need to come up to the east side of us lol come chill up here sometime its not that bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:54 am

i like my southren states mainly bc its not that heard to pass grammer here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:57 am

lmfao i can see that by your posting lol well i dont try to always be proper when speaking but ehh gotta be nice sometimes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:58 am

o no this is nice for me well if i wasnt talkin in txt short hands it would be
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:42 am

ha well lets just hope you speak better than you type lmfao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:47 am

rofl some ppl make me laugh they fail so bad at writing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:46 pm

yeah im such a shitt typer but i have a great vocabulary when i talk im just absolute shit with a keyboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:20 pm

I try to sound formal when I type but ehh too hard sometimes.. I think this topic good to get your posts up just cause it's so random lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:59 pm

well your not going to use this topic to get ur post up bc then they will lock it so if ur going to be on this topic talk about real stuff and guys im from arkansas the redneck state im not going to speak verywell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:58 pm

Well I speak when typing so I try my best not to fuck up. And what about arkansas and the rednecks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:05 pm

we dnt have very good grammer thats y my grammers sucks bc thats where im from
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:14 pm

well your grammer might suck but your choice in beer is pretttttttttttyyyyy gooooooooodddddddddddd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:32 pm

lol of course all day every day dip and drink
Back to top Go down
Wrathful
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Wrathful

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:27 am

lose the cop outs, find different threads to post on. when I see a thread get made and got to 8 pages in a matter of days, that tells me you guys are getting lazy and looking for an easy way out. we all gotta work to keep this family going so lets see some work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:40 am

yeah so i think for a minute this should be locked please let me lock it ughh im getting a chubby thinking about it
Back to top Go down
Wrathful
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Wrathful

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:40 am

2 day lock. do it.
Back to top Go down
n1k_0lA
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
n1k_0lA

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:41 am

`lmfao make sure its actually a 2 day lock though Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:42 am

ok i think you can lock for 3 days so that we can get our post count easy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:44 am

ok locked for 2 days thanks to wrath
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHATEVER YOU WANT
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Chaos Theory :: Old General :: Old General Discussion-
Jump to: