Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

LBP trophy for playing with 3 people on your friends list

Go down 
AuthorMessage

LBP trophy for playing with 3 people on your friends list Empty
PostSubject: LBP trophy for playing with 3 people on your friends list   LBP trophy for playing with 3 people on your friends list EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:24 am

I still haven't gotten the trophy in LBP for beating a level online with three people on your friends list. If anyone else wants to get this trophy or just help out, let's set a time and date.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LBP trophy for playing with 3 people on your friends list   LBP trophy for playing with 3 people on your friends list EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:46 am

ha this game is so gay .. gayer than me too thats sad damn try playing mini ninjas atleast its more entertaining
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LBP trophy for playing with 3 people on your friends list   LBP trophy for playing with 3 people on your friends list EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:35 am

I'll do it with you.. I need it too so we still need two more people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LBP trophy for playing with 3 people on your friends list   LBP trophy for playing with 3 people on your friends list EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:36 am

lol i dont have lbp m8 used to but dont own nomore lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LBP trophy for playing with 3 people on your friends list   LBP trophy for playing with 3 people on your friends list EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:58 pm

BlindShot_BHKB_ wrote:
ha this game is so gay .. gayer than me too thats sad damn try playing mini ninjas atleast its more entertaining
D:

LBP is not THAT gay.... Not my type of game tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LBP trophy for playing with 3 people on your friends list   LBP trophy for playing with 3 people on your friends list EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:39 pm

lmfao come on you run around as a sack boy SACK BOY! that says it all right there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LBP trophy for playing with 3 people on your friends list   LBP trophy for playing with 3 people on your friends list Empty

Back to top Go down

LBP trophy for playing with 3 people on your friends list
Page 1 of 1