Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

Suggestion: Player of the week

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Suggestion: Player of the week Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:27 pm

I got the idea from when i was in siCK, we would have a small tournament every weekend to have a player of the week that would be announced at the scrolling thing on the forums(dont know the name). I think its a good idea to have this here since a bit of friendly competition is always fun to have and it improves activity in a way too AND the winner always feels happy since he owned his clan mates
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:39 pm

its not just that he owned his clan m8ts it would give him a boost of confidence to play more and more with us and shot other members that anybody can become a member of the week..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:36 pm

yeah i like this idea bit of friendly banter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:44 pm

well what if 1 person always wins? what then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:45 pm

everyone camps and kills him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:39 pm

no it will have to be another member every week or we can go for the person who shows the most dedication on the game by playing on a daily basis and performs well during there games... always will be someone different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:52 pm

ssounds good, any idea how long until it starts??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:57 pm

not sure should run it through with wrath and biggie when they get on msn sometime and see what they think..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:17 am

well from what i experienced the same player never won it more than twice in a row theres always someone else thats just as good and is gonna win as well plus if someone is winning too much then we can do what dwmg said and just camp and kill him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:30 am

ha or we can team up
Back to top Go down
Biggie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Biggie

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:34 am

player of the week sounds good and we could run it this sunday but next sunday we just have to organize it better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:41 am

ha sounds good to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:58 am

to make sure the same person never wins it twice if u win one week ur simply not allowed to compete next week and then if he hav ppl one win one week and one win the next they both must sit out for a while that way everygets a fair chance at winning thats my opinion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:08 am

yh well lets decidei if it ever happens cause there so many gr8 players in TcT* also im game wid running it sunday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:42 am

cool that sounds like a good plan actually so lets just start this off by saying ill host the first run but we need a list of players who are going to take part in this..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:43 am

we need a list and how its gonna go down...and i dont think itd be fair for the winner of one week not being able to participate the next. Having the chance to defend his title should be nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:54 am

no he had the title once should pass it over to someone new that way everyone gets a chance.. its not fair if he gets it twice..
Back to top Go down
CigarsH
Sergeant
Sergeant
CigarsH

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:35 am

Dibs on 1st player of the week

Yes i win!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:48 am

ha you are nowhere near that title lmfao.. you gotta play me
Back to top Go down
CigarsH
Sergeant
Sergeant
CigarsH

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:56 am

pshh my dick can beat u when it is limb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:58 am

hahaha yeah ok lets find out muwhahaha..
Back to top Go down
Wrathful
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Wrathful

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:28 am

haha well I already know how to run potw, there's a post up somewhere else where I suggested it be done weeks ago, but I dont remember where. anyways whoever runs it just get into contact with me and I can explain how it goes, its something we've done before so we already have set rules, just gotta find someone to do it in my absence. btw potw also turns into potm you take the four week winners and they play each other for the player of the month. anyway somebody let me know who it is that decides to take this on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:23 am

well if anyone is interested please send me a pm with the days you are free and i will be glad to host one..
Back to top Go down
Wrathful
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Wrathful

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:48 am

I've always found its best to do it on saturday, thats when 99 percent of the members are on consistently anyway, I guess that could be different now that its summer. just let me know and I'll draw up the rules for you once you get it together. if you want post a signup under the clan battle section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:22 am

ok will do and will let you know when i get a set number of people..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Player of the week   Suggestion: Player of the week Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Player of the week
Page 1 of 1