Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

Why Commando is the new Martyrdom

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matadorz
Veteran
Veteran
Matadorz

Why Commando is the new Martyrdom Empty
PostSubject: Why Commando is the new Martyrdom   Why Commando is the new Martyrdom EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Doesnt take any skill to use it, just as this guy
Back to top Go down
Neo
Veteran
Veteran
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Why Commando is the new Martyrdom   Why Commando is the new Martyrdom EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:07 pm

wow fk commando and mw2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Commando is the new Martyrdom   Why Commando is the new Martyrdom EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:39 am

wow dat is so much bs he didnt even pull da trigger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Commando is the new Martyrdom   Why Commando is the new Martyrdom EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:55 am

what a noob. That pissed me off when I was playing a guy was doing the same thing to me I almost broke my ps!!
Back to top Go down
Andeh
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Andeh

PostSubject: Re: Why Commando is the new Martyrdom   Why Commando is the new Martyrdom EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:56 am

If you can't beat 'em join 'em.
Back to top Go down
Biggie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Biggie

PostSubject: Re: Why Commando is the new Martyrdom   Why Commando is the new Martyrdom EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:10 am

hahaha yup andeh is right when they do that to me i do the same
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Commando is the new Martyrdom   Why Commando is the new Martyrdom EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:35 pm

yea commando is bullshit... i always have a knifing class and a one man army danger close class...if people on the other team piss me off i start using them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Commando is the new Martyrdom   Why Commando is the new Martyrdom EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:06 pm

i hate when ppl do it but its funn as hell to do when theres someone pissing you off on the other team you just rape that guy u fallow him and just keep killing him like that its sooooooo funny
Back to top Go down
Neo
Veteran
Veteran
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Why Commando is the new Martyrdom   Why Commando is the new Martyrdom EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:20 pm

well idk andeh about joining them cuz then its gona end up being a commando lobby

like example wen we play SnD and biggie uses a riot shiled and he just rapes them the whole game then nxt game theirs always either 1-2 guys using a riot shield in the opposite team
Back to top Go down
Matadorz
Veteran
Veteran
Matadorz

PostSubject: Re: Why Commando is the new Martyrdom   Why Commando is the new Martyrdom EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:21 pm

monkey see monkey do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Commando is the new Martyrdom   Why Commando is the new Martyrdom EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:12 pm

its not all fun and games when your on your killstreaks and you get knifed through a wall....
Back to top Go down
CuVe8
Veteran
Veteran
CuVe8

PostSubject: Re: Why Commando is the new Martyrdom   Why Commando is the new Martyrdom EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:41 am

^^ totally agree. And i refuse to join something i hate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Commando is the new Martyrdom   Why Commando is the new Martyrdom EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:57 am

lol exactly commando knifed meh across a thing yuh had to jump over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Commando is the new Martyrdom   Why Commando is the new Martyrdom Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Commando is the new Martyrdom
Page 1 of 1