Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

Share | 

now here a clip from a game you probably played on the purple demo disc that came with the playstation when it first came it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: now here a clip from a game you probably played on the purple demo disc that came with the playstation when it first came it   Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:46 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: now here a clip from a game you probably played on the purple demo disc that came with the playstation when it first came it   Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:20 am

lol i used to play this wen i was a kid on my aunts ps1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: now here a clip from a game you probably played on the purple demo disc that came with the playstation when it first came it   Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:21 am

i used to fuck up alot on this lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: now here a clip from a game you probably played on the purple demo disc that came with the playstation when it first came it   Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:22 am

lol me too i was only 5
Back to top Go down
CuVe8
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: now here a clip from a game you probably played on the purple demo disc that came with the playstation when it first came it   Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:26 am

WTF lolol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: now here a clip from a game you probably played on the purple demo disc that came with the playstation when it first came it   Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:25 pm

cuve8 wrote:
WTF lolol
U nvr played parappa the rapper? It's like one of the best PSX games there was. Check it out I also recommend u play 2 when u beat 1 !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: now here a clip from a game you probably played on the purple demo disc that came with the playstation when it first came it   Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:33 pm

omg i remember this game i miss iy =[ it was the BOMB!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: now here a clip from a game you probably played on the purple demo disc that came with the playstation when it first came it   

Back to top Go down

now here a clip from a game you probably played on the purple demo disc that came with the playstation when it first came it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1