Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

YouTube Channel Help?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

YouTube Channel Help? Empty
PostSubject: YouTube Channel Help?   YouTube Channel Help? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:00 am

Hey Guys, Im new to the clan and so far its been cool, I was wondering if you guys can check out my YouTube channel i have a Capture Card and can record our clan matches and such, so if you have any 1v1s or anything i can record it for you and upload it here and on YouTube. Please if you can subscribe to my channel it would be really cool. Thanks guy msg me for any questions you have Smile

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/RoLo310Soccer

MSN: rol_ecu@hotmail.com

PSN: xReIVIaK3-

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matadorz
Veteran
Veteran
Matadorz

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Help?   YouTube Channel Help? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:08 am

I subscribed. I think its a great idea to record some matches. Maybe you could record the matches of your team in the interclan sniper tournament and regular tournament thats going to be set up soon.

and if we have more members with capture cards or anything like that, we can make a clan channel and make them the moderators of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Help?   YouTube Channel Help? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:09 am

Ye and I can get the channel im sponsored by to make us a promo ? so this website can get more popular
Back to top Go down
Matadorz
Veteran
Veteran
Matadorz

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Help?   YouTube Channel Help? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:12 am

Yes that sounds really good. Thanks for the help remake. I'll subscribe to them too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Help?   YouTube Channel Help? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:18 pm

yea we should record matches and show the talent of TcT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Help?   YouTube Channel Help? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:28 pm

i just subscribed

my channel name on youtube is jeffhardywii.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Help?   YouTube Channel Help? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:17 am

You should record a match with me and someone else in it. Tell me when anyone wants to 1v1 or anything and tell me when your available remake! Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Help?   YouTube Channel Help? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:39 am

available any time anyday but im not a 1 on 1 guy and if i play 1on1 i only play a rust that desert hella shortass space map
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Help?   YouTube Channel Help? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:40 am

ill 1v1 but i cant recrod it cuz 1. i cant hear any sound 2. i play on HDMI 1080p quality and in order to record i need to put my tv in sd and sd qyality on an hd tv is horrendous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Help?   YouTube Channel Help? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:47 am

Yea the videos you did of a 1v1 was pretty bad quality no offense.
Idk what to do, so maby u will get a better card sometime, or make something out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Help?   YouTube Channel Help? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:48 am

no no that one is cuz my sony vegas was fucked up i know lol but look at the ones b4 it its pretty good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Help?   YouTube Channel Help? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:56 am

Pretty cool, but all you need is a good quality card or tv so you can record, and everything will work out. Tell me when u have acailiability to either so we can make a video. Cya then!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Help?   YouTube Channel Help? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:58 am

its not all the card or tv its how u edit it but now i have an editor so he can edit it good for me so yeaa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Help?   YouTube Channel Help? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:04 am

Alright we will probably get a video up on YouTube soon then, thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Help?   YouTube Channel Help? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:10 am

YouTube Channel Help? 248456
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Help?   YouTube Channel Help? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:16 pm

im kinda good at noscope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Help?   YouTube Channel Help? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:33 am

Alright, whenever u want just add me and ask for a practice 1v1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Help?   YouTube Channel Help? Empty

Back to top Go down

YouTube Channel Help?
Page 1 of 1