Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

GOD i Hate Boosters!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CigarsH
Sergeant
Sergeant
CigarsH

GOD i Hate Boosters!!! Empty
PostSubject: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:50 am

I have played 3 games straight with asshole boosters and one guy had 2 ps3's and was killing him self with himself?!??!?!?!?!

I can believe how the community is acting for COD is brings shame to all gamers

BTW what do you guys think??

about
boosting
Tubbing
Glitching
hacking
care package glitchers
and should tac's be takin out of the game??
Back to top Go down
CuVe8
Veteran
Veteran
CuVe8

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:54 am

indeed i hate it all...but i did cp glitch today in ffa lol
Back to top Go down
Neo
Veteran
Veteran
Neo

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:06 am

well i actually hacked myself =,,(
Back to top Go down
CuVe8
Veteran
Veteran
CuVe8

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:07 am

lol ya nub just keeding cupcake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:50 pm

boosting and any kind of glitching in pub;ic games is really lame but gernade launchers are a part of the game so i dont see any point in complaining about them, there actually quite useful in s&d
Back to top Go down
Neo
Veteran
Veteran
Neo

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:52 pm

yea phill like ur class with danger close and thumpers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:09 am

All u guys are fricken noobs im a str8 up BEAST, UMP all d fn way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:03 am

i use grenade launchers every now and then, but most of the time i just use another attachment mainly fmj...and yeah i hate boosters too i once found a couple of guys on my team doing the whole tactical insertion thing with someone on the enemy team i just went ahead and kept killing the guy that was spawning before they could X]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:31 pm

Quote :
Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:09 pm
All u guys are fricken noobs im a str8 up BEAST, UMP all d fn way

I could probably do just as good using a ump but why would i when using grenade launchers and thumpers is 10x easier. Its not like i'm abusing the system by glitching or hacking, IW put them in the game and i admit it was a bad idea, but why not just take advantage of them? I can guarantee if we had a party of 4 or 6 playing s&d using my class we would win every single time. And no offense to you Braid but an awful lot of people are starting to say the ump.45 is a nooby gun (much like the m16 in cod4) because it is so easy to kill people with so no matter what gun you use there are always going to be some angry little 12 year old calling you a scrub and a noob just because they don't like your play style when it is "legit" considering that i am not hacking or glitching.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Veteran
Veteran
Neo

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:49 pm

soo ture phill i agree
Back to top Go down
CigarsH
Sergeant
Sergeant
CigarsH

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:28 pm

because i would get use to GB rules and you cant use and tubes at alll!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:49 pm

nah nigguh toobs gay all the way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:54 am

Yea Phills rite. everyone has their own unique playing style which brings us together in the 1st place as a team. i don't glitch and don't like glitchers but everything else is just the few things that make you who you are:)
Back to top Go down
Neo
Veteran
Veteran
Neo

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:17 am

awww so true^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:59 pm

i glitch but only on a private match or if alone.
Back to top Go down
CuVe8
Veteran
Veteran
CuVe8

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:15 am

Yea yea indeed same hererere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:10 am

I've hacked once but only for the clan tag thing lol and I've tried the elevator glitch thimg but it's way to complicated lol. Boosting is just gay and I'll always kill people who do lol. But I do like the cold blooded pro glitch because that harms no one and gives u a lot if xp
Back to top Go down
Neo
Veteran
Veteran
Neo

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:47 pm

wats the cold blooded pro glitch please do tell
Back to top Go down
CuVe8
Veteran
Veteran
CuVe8

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:23 pm

lol ya noob please do tell? hah its when you play dead better and such because your name/no red crosshairs dont come up...so easier to kill them kinfolk
Back to top Go down
Neo
Veteran
Veteran
Neo

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:25 pm

how is that a glitch u dumbass
Back to top Go down
Matadorz
Veteran
Veteran
Matadorz

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:10 pm

lol i think hes talking about getting cold blooded pro when air support is spinning out of the map and every bullet you hit it with cold blooded will add up to cold blooded pro.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Veteran
Veteran
Neo

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:12 pm

yea i think so too
Back to top Go down
CuVe8
Veteran
Veteran
CuVe8

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:09 am

bahh nvm
Back to top Go down
Neo
Veteran
Veteran
Neo

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:12 pm

cuve epic fail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOD i Hate Boosters!!!   GOD i Hate Boosters!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

GOD i Hate Boosters!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next