Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

What Chall THANK?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CuVe8
Veteran
Veteran
CuVe8

What Chall THANK? Empty
PostSubject: What Chall THANK?   What Chall THANK? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:07 am

So yea i just wrote this badass history paper lol hit me up tell me what cha thank...

Bubonic Plague
Seth
1st Hour
1-6-10

The day was 1-6-1347. It was quite dark and a gloomy day, the kind of day that gives you the chills and you know something is in the air. Something like death. The merchants of Central Asia were coming today so we would stock up on cloth and pottery. The Mongolians were taking most of Central Asia at the time and there was fear that they would eventually reach my home in France.
I, my father, and mother were all going to the central market. It was a crowded area which stank of human feces and secretions. There were numerous rats running around which made me quite weary. The plan was to spend the whole day in the central market but I didn’t really want to do this. I noticed the paramedics running through the area. I wanted to investigate more so I partially followed the group. When I got closer I seen who they were helping the person was covered with black spots and looked terrible (7). The people were all shouting how the person was now wanted by the devil and were a part of Satan (3). I got very scared at the site of this and ran back to my parents.
When I got back we immediately left the market area because of a disease outbreak there. I overheard my parents talking that night about it. They said the disease is called Black Death or the Bubonic Plague, at the time I had no idea what this meant and I was extremely scared. I didn’t want to go outside and soon we had thousands of cases of this disease all over France. This disease traveled quickly and it terrified me.
My mother soon started to get very sick, she developed these red bumps that were very scary. She also developed a fever and a headache, the doctor would no longer come to any cases in fear of the disease so we had to have a priest come and bless her. He said we have to get away from her at once because she had the disease.
I was so frightened by this but we had to go and soon the whole town was partially dead. Europe was falling to this disease and soon we underwent a war with a nearby kingdom. They launched the dead bodies at us with catapults! I could not believe what was going on to this world. The people were all saying it came from Central Asia and the Mongolians. Everyone said this was the end of time I tried to think hard and pray about this because I didn’t want to end this life.
Soon the disease started fading away and it was said the rats spread the disease so that made more sense. We all understood and tried to be a lot more careful of the disease.

Sincerely,
Seth

YARRR YARRRRRRR
Back to top Go down

What Chall THANK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Chall THANK?   What Chall THANK? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:08 am

Shit, jk, do good now ya hear
Back to top Go down
CuVe8
Veteran
Veteran
CuVe8

What Chall THANK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Chall THANK?   What Chall THANK? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:09 am

lol thanks
Back to top Go down

What Chall THANK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Chall THANK?   What Chall THANK? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:13 am

Love ya seth, im back now so we can chat it up, be on tomarow to beast it up as well
Back to top Go down
CuVe8
Veteran
Veteran
CuVe8

What Chall THANK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Chall THANK?   What Chall THANK? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:14 am

im on kinda right now just playing tiger woods
Back to top Go down

What Chall THANK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Chall THANK?   What Chall THANK? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:25 am

good shit!haha you write better than you play!lmao jkjk you rock my world
Back to top Go down
CuVe8
Veteran
Veteran
CuVe8

What Chall THANK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Chall THANK?   What Chall THANK? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:31 am

lol thanks dawg
Back to top Go down

What Chall THANK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Chall THANK?   What Chall THANK? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:42 am

no problem shnazzy cat;)haha
Back to top Go down
Matadorz
Veteran
Veteran
Matadorz

What Chall THANK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Chall THANK?   What Chall THANK? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:45 am

IS THIS HOMO THING A NEW TREND!

lol pretty good cuve
Back to top Go down
CuVe8
Veteran
Veteran
CuVe8

What Chall THANK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Chall THANK?   What Chall THANK? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:54 am

lol of course. and thanks you should see my poetry its intense :O
Back to top Go down

What Chall THANK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Chall THANK?   What Chall THANK? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:19 am

YEA I GUESS IT IS! its or way of bonding!
Back to top Go down
Neo
Veteran
Veteran
Neo

What Chall THANK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Chall THANK?   What Chall THANK? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:23 am

do my hw?
Back to top Go down

What Chall THANK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Chall THANK?   What Chall THANK? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:27 am

lol imma keep that for later!
Back to top Go down
CuVe8
Veteran
Veteran
CuVe8

What Chall THANK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Chall THANK?   What Chall THANK? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:09 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What Chall THANK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Chall THANK?   What Chall THANK? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Chall THANK?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Chaos Theory :: Old General :: Old General Discussion-
Jump to: