Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

Why i have been gone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Why i have been gone Empty
PostSubject: Why i have been gone   Why i have been gone EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Ive been real busy with school, football, weightlifting. So i haven't been on much.

My dad is being a real jerk lately, cuve u know what i mean. So i haven't been on. I will start to get on a little more, but when r we doing gamebattles?

Let me know
-Braid

I MISSED U GUYS
Back to top Go down
Neo
Veteran
Veteran
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Why i have been gone   Why i have been gone EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:50 pm

well we first need to practice for GB
Back to top Go down
Matadorz
Veteran
Veteran
Matadorz

PostSubject: Re: Why i have been gone   Why i have been gone EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:30 am

and we need a team with more members than the current squad
Back to top Go down
Neo
Veteran
Veteran
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Why i have been gone   Why i have been gone EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:08 pm

^ Yup but we need members that are above average
Back to top Go down
Andeh
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Andeh

PostSubject: Re: Why i have been gone   Why i have been gone EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:20 pm

We have above average members, we just need to start melding together OVER THE MIC. We may work well indepedently in a party as in get high scores in pubbies together but if we're gonna GB we need the proper communication to do so.

Also Braid no worries bro, just pop in from time to time on the forum if you're busy just so we know you're alive. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why i have been gone   Why i have been gone EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:28 pm

lol, thanks andy, but for shure this coming up weekend ill be rippin up on some MW2
Back to top Go down
Matadorz
Veteran
Veteran
Matadorz

PostSubject: Re: Why i have been gone   Why i have been gone EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:55 pm

braid are you still going to recruit people from glitcher.net? would be really helpful man. remember to get the best Razz
Back to top Go down
Neo
Veteran
Veteran
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Why i have been gone   Why i have been gone EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:21 pm

no andy i mean we have to recruit members above average
im not saying our members are below average
Back to top Go down
Andeh
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Andeh

PostSubject: Re: Why i have been gone   Why i have been gone EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:29 am

Yeah I get what you mean, we do need our numbers increasing a fair bit, it's rare that we get 6 TcT in a party at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Veteran
Veteran
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Why i have been gone   Why i have been gone EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:42 pm

yea most of the time i play solo or with jack
Back to top Go down
CuVe8
Veteran
Veteran
CuVe8

PostSubject: Re: Why i have been gone   Why i have been gone EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:16 am

Yea fellas well I naw what cha mean doo...and that sucks hardcore but yea mayne pop in every once in awhile babe... <3 and yea fellas im trying to recruit this cat named cigarsh he's above the the standards in mah book and hopefully in ours. He wants to be really active in gb so that's one main reason why we need up and running.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why i have been gone   Why i have been gone EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:21 am

Ya, im still in the process of selecting, their clan of their clan of their own cP, is recruiting as well, biggest glitching clan ever, thats why i havnt got many responces...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why i have been gone   Why i have been gone Empty

Back to top Go down

Why i have been gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Chaos Theory :: Old General :: Old General Discussion-
Jump to: