Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

To the Americans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

To the Americans  Empty
PostSubject: To the Americans    To the Americans  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:08 am

I would personally like to wish all of the americans a happy Thanksgiving and i am thankful that i know some of you others (biggie) i could live with out lol jk
Back to top Go down
Biggie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Biggie

To the Americans  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Americans    To the Americans  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:28 pm

lol coop u know im the best that happend to u. who know were u will be if it wasnt for me LOL
Back to top Go down

To the Americans  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Americans    To the Americans  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:10 pm

Happy thanks giving guys hope u have an awesome and safe day!
Back to top Go down
n1k_0lA
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
n1k_0lA

To the Americans  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Americans    To the Americans  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:29 pm

fucking americans and your bullshit thanksgiving

only good thing is blck friday Razz

but happy bootleg thxgiving to all of my bros <3
Back to top Go down

To the Americans  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Americans    To the Americans  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:13 am

Yeah Canada Represent!!!!
Back to top Go down

To the Americans  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Americans    To the Americans  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:36 am

im pretty sure the idea of thanksgiving came from the pilgrims that started the American colonies not Canadian colonies so Canadians need to drop there idea of thanksgiving
Back to top Go down
n1k_0lA
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
n1k_0lA

To the Americans  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Americans    To the Americans  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:23 am

shuddup mr im a patriotic fag <3

nobody in the western world would exist if it wasnt for us europeans so SMD Very Happy
Back to top Go down

To the Americans  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Americans    To the Americans  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:26 pm

Alright but the best Euros are the Italians!!!
Back to top Go down

To the Americans  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Americans    To the Americans  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:59 pm

<3 canadian thanks giving FTW
Back to top Go down

To the Americans  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Americans    To the Americans  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:02 am

americans thanksgiving is so much better bc yall obviously know when our thanksgiving is and i didnt even know canada had one which makes ours better
Back to top Go down

To the Americans  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Americans    To the Americans  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:09 am

lol that is because most americans are ignorant as fuck and cant locate their own country on a map!!!
Back to top Go down

To the Americans  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Americans    To the Americans  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:14 am

that is highly not true thats just people from California
Back to top Go down

To the Americans  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Americans    To the Americans  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:16 am

no californians are definatly not the stupid americans the worst is the deep south.
Back to top Go down

To the Americans  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Americans    To the Americans  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:56 pm

I have to agree with loki on that last one but i LOVE CANADA even though i live in michigan. i go to canada like every month and love it more each time, who cares if they have a copy thanksgiving just cause they feel left out in fact, i had one of my canadian friends come to our house for it. the only reason i celebrate thanksgiving is cause of the food anyway so i dnt mind them canadians joining on on the delicious thanksgiving dinner Razz
Back to top Go down
n1k_0lA
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
n1k_0lA

To the Americans  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Americans    To the Americans  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:52 pm

^ i like him even more
no homo
Back to top Go down
b-doog
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
b-doog

To the Americans  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Americans    To the Americans  EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:17 pm

Haha your all wrong thanksgiving is gay compared to Christmas. You can't beat free gifts. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

To the Americans  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Americans    To the Americans  EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:25 pm

this weeks california on thanks giving starring kassemG
Back to top Go down

To the Americans  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Americans    To the Americans  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:43 am

for the record people from California are way dumber then Americans https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXjih-WBqqM
Back to top Go down

To the Americans  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Americans    To the Americans  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:36 am

Haha tht video is great! They dummmmbbbb
Back to top Go down

To the Americans  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Americans    To the Americans  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:16 am

and they said the south is did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To the Americans  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Americans    To the Americans  Empty

Back to top Go down

To the Americans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Chaos Theory :: Old Off Topic :: Old Entertainment :: Old YouTube Videos-
Jump to: