Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY Empty
PostSubject: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY   HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:21 am

hey andy!! wuddup just came by to visit your new home how is it ? are you having fun? so many questions so little time!
Back to top Go down
Andeh
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Andeh

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY   HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:34 pm

Dawggeh! <3

It's going pretty well, just trying to get things arranged for MW2, so a lot of work in 2 days D: Razz

How you been dude, we ain't spoke in a while! :O
Back to top Go down

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY   HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:42 pm

i know man you didnt add me on msn like the million times i told you too and you deleted me of fpsn so now we cant play anymore Sad but im great jamming think my nose is bleeding whileim typing this
Back to top Go down
Andeh
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Andeh

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY   HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:12 pm

I thought you said you only had AIM? O.o PM me your MSN dude, I'll add you asap Very Happy as for PSN add x_andy-. I never really use the AndrewDC93 one anymore, it'll be dead come MW2. Razz & you have a nosebleed? O_O
Back to top Go down

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY   HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:57 pm

hey wats up. can all u guys add me my psn is Gmatt03. o o n btw wen are we gunna have a clan war???
Back to top Go down
Matadorz
Veteran
Veteran
Matadorz

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY   HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:15 am

yea matt welcome man. post things like that here:

https://teamchaostheory.darkbb.com/meet-members-f13/

make a new topic and say hello to your fellow clan mates.

as for clan wars, we are going to register at gamebattles soon. the team sign ups will be soon probably when mw2 is at its 1st week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY   HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY Empty

Back to top Go down

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Chaos Theory :: Old General :: Old General Discussion-
Jump to: