Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

TcT* In Real Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TcT* In Real Life  Empty
PostSubject: TcT* In Real Life    TcT* In Real Life  EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:37 pm

Just thought it would be cool to have a thread to see what everyone does for-a-living outside of the video game world [i.e.] where you work and what your job is.
I figured that if we have an understanding of what everyone specializes in, we can utilize his/her skills to make the clan and website grow.

if you are a full-time student, just put down "Full Time Student" and the school/university you attend.

Being the thread author, I will start us off:

JOB: Software Engineer
COMPANY: DENSO Corporation

Back to top Go down

TcT* In Real Life  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TcT* In Real Life    TcT* In Real Life  EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:57 pm

right now im volunteering to be a lifeguard and wen i turn 16 which is in about a month i can actually work as one so nuttin special still a lil yound to have career lol hbu u guys
Back to top Go down
n1k_0lA
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
n1k_0lA

TcT* In Real Life  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TcT* In Real Life    TcT* In Real Life  EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:59 pm

lmfao welll unlike chipmunk^ im not too young to be a lifeguard and thats my full time position during the summer but during the school year i am a full time student at pickering high school in my last year Smile
Back to top Go down

TcT* In Real Life  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TcT* In Real Life    TcT* In Real Life  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:10 am

full time high school student. Don't have a job Razz
Back to top Go down

TcT* In Real Life  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TcT* In Real Life    TcT* In Real Life  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:11 am

i dunno bout u but its summer lol
Back to top Go down

TcT* In Real Life  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TcT* In Real Life    TcT* In Real Life  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:27 am

All very cool guys. I forget sometimes that a lot of the members are under 21.
Back to top Go down
n1k_0lA
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
n1k_0lA

TcT* In Real Life  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TcT* In Real Life    TcT* In Real Life  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:35 am

lmfao yea im 17 Razz
Back to top Go down

TcT* In Real Life  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TcT* In Real Life    TcT* In Real Life  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:11 am

Full time High School Student
and
I work with dad summers and weekends during school.
Back to top Go down

TcT* In Real Life  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TcT* In Real Life    TcT* In Real Life  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:35 am

i just left college, now got 6 weeks of nothing but im apply for a few part time jobs until i start 6th form
Back to top Go down

TcT* In Real Life  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TcT* In Real Life    TcT* In Real Life  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:48 pm

fuck working i am just full time student and basically serious athlete cause i have two practices a day each for 2-3 hours and btw i go to Port Credit highschool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TcT* In Real Life  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TcT* In Real Life    TcT* In Real Life  Empty

Back to top Go down

TcT* In Real Life
Page 1 of 1