Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

WHATEVER YOU WANT

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:41 am

ill still take the couch that way all the girls see me first
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:45 am

the couch will be in the basement lmfao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:47 am

nah im talking about the couch in the living room y would i want to sleep in the basement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:48 am

cause our living room would be in the basement lmfao our parlor is the party room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:50 am

no way man u go to put the partys in the basement one u can be louder but the neighbors cant hear to call the neighbors 2 if theres a tornado we wont all die
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:51 am

lol ur scared of dying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:55 am

well of course man i got a long time to live i no where im going but still i got a long a time to live
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:58 am

then you need to stop living now then because honestly death is innevitable and will always happen lmfao being scared to die is a weakness.. honestly you gotta look at death and know when it comes it comes who knows when but make sure your always ready for it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:00 am

ok im not scared to die i would rather die when im n my 80s rather then now
Back to top Go down
n1k_0lA
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
n1k_0lA

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:45 pm

lmfao coop, and blind kinky with the chaining stuff eh? Razz

and coop u forget that blind is the butt pirate so if any butt raping goes on it'll come from him Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:02 pm

heh dont foret im bigger than you so ill be taking you down lmfao..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:20 pm

so true nik maybe i shuld just come bunk with nik only that way if u do butt rape me ill no who it was not have to go through the investgation process
Back to top Go down
n1k_0lA
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
n1k_0lA

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:17 pm

lmfao as long as im on the top bunk ill make myself a fort and u aint gettin near my ass Very Happy

speaking of forts we should have a snowball fight in the winter and make forts Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:26 pm

hmm we should except this year was the first year i saw real snow in a long time
Back to top Go down
n1k_0lA
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
n1k_0lA

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:27 pm

lmfao well in canada we get like 2 metres of snow Very Happy
and i ride my ski doo to school and have a pet polar bear and live in a 3 storey igloo... stupid americans Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:30 pm

thats bull crap idk about a pet polar bear but the iglo would be sweet and its not the americans fault we live closer to the equator then u
Back to top Go down
n1k_0lA
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
n1k_0lA

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:31 pm

lmfao stereotyping Razz

and i think the polar bear would be sweet Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:34 pm

a polar bear would be sweet until it attacks you and eats u
Back to top Go down
n1k_0lA
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
n1k_0lA

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:35 pm

or it would be even sweeter when i attack it and eat it..... i wonder what polar bear meat tastes like Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:38 pm

a jail cell considering its protected animal and ppl would hate you forever for killing one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:42 pm

huh you guys dont make any sense
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:46 pm

we make plently of sense u just cant understand our high level of intellgence
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:48 pm

you guys ar e retarded ughh my IQ is dropping
Back to top Go down
n1k_0lA
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
n1k_0lA

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:51 pm

never get into a ight with an idiot, they will take you down to their level and beat you with experience Razz

dont get into any fights wiht blind coop ;p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:00 pm

dont flame on other people because you cant live with your own stupidity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHATEVER YOU WANT   WHATEVER YOU WANT - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHATEVER YOU WANT
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Chaos Theory :: Old General :: Old General Discussion-
Jump to: