Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:37 pm

I have a suggestion:

PROBLEM:
A lot of members prefer specific game types and get a little frustrated when they don't perform well in others repeatedly. Everyone has a specialized game type where they are better at vs another.

SOLUTION:
A thread in the forum that allows everyone to give their PSN ID and then list in order of "1-5" the game types they prefer or are best at. This way if we have "14 members" online, we can break up the teams according to maybe what everyone wants to play. [i.e] if half the members prefer SnD, then Party-1 can be the guys/girls who want to play that gametype. The remaining can form Party-2 or Party-3 (if necessary) and play the game type they prefer.

Value:
Overall Team performance should increase (higher winning percentage), because everyone is playing the game type they are the best at.

Players aren't as frustrated, because they won't be "stuck" playing a game type they wouldn't normally do.

Clan reputation will be higher, because of an increased team winning rate. If people see we are always dominating, it may encourage new members and spark clan interest.

Anyways, its just an idea. Maybe you will agree, maybe not.

Last edited by nsturk725 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mispelling/Typo)
Back to top Go down
n1k_0lA
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
n1k_0lA

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:43 pm

deff agree with this

im down to play anything except ground war

1. team tactical
2. domination
3. capture the flag
4. search and destroy
5. team deathmatch

(those are just my faves but i will play ANYTHING as long as i am familiar and comfertable with my teammates) Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:09 am

Here are my preferences:

(1) Ground War
(2) Team Deathmatch
(3) Domination
(4) Capture The Flag
(5) HQ or Demolition

If required or requested to fill i, I don't will DO MY BEST at SnD, but forewarning... its not my MO. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:34 am

1. Domination
2. Demolition
3. Ground War
4. Team Deathmatch
5. Headquarters Pro

I don't really enjoy playing Capture the Flag or Search and Destroy. I just suck at SnD, and I don't find CtF terribly fun, so I never practice. Team Tactical is fine for me but only in a party of four.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:10 am

all but ground war
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:26 am

(1) Search and Destroy
(2) Demolition
(3) Domination
(4) Team Deathmatch
(5) Team Tactical

I will play anything im not really fused theses just my favorites
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:55 pm

1. Headquarters
2.Snd
3.Dom
4.CTF
5.Demo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:59 am

Thanks to everyone who has spent the time to look at the the thread and/or responded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:27 am

no problem we need to make sure we get every input to see were we stand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:21 pm

my favorites although if its in a clan party im down for any mode
1.Demolition
2.Domination
3.TDM
4.SND
5.Headquarters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:38 pm

It seems alot of people perfer regualar game types... ehh to me snd is all about tactics.. and survival
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:52 pm

1] team tactical
2] domination
3] snd
4] demoltion
5] the rest lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:19 pm

my 1 and 2 flip-flop alot depending on how im playin that day

but here goes:

1) TDM

2)Team Tactical

3)CTF

4)SND

5)Domination
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:40 pm

but heres a list i play

1. snd

2 snd

4. tdm

5. anything but ground war
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 am

hmmm let me think
1. tdm
2. snd
3. domantion
4. ground war
5. ctf

but im like nik i will play almost anything as long as im with ppl in this clan or i no the ppl om playing with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:54 am

hmmm let me think
1. tdm
2. snd
3. domantion
4. ground war
5. ctf

but im like nik i will play almost anything as long as im with ppl in this clan or i no the ppl om playing with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:42 am

randoms suck and i hear you on that one..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:48 pm

I agree 100% with blindshot... we need to get as much feedback as possible and takea count on where we stand. I was aso thinking that the information gathered could help the leaders address clan needs. If we have a lot of people who only love "SnD", maybe we need to recruit some who specialize in "demolition" or something. Again, just a thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:27 pm

1. Demolition
2. Ground War
3. Domination
999. Search and Destroy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:12 pm

yes agreed some like snd alot so we can make a gb team for snd and then other members who enjoy other game types can do somethingabout that ... maybe put togeather a gb team for that..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:23 am

absolutely, blindshot is on the dime with that one. GB teams should be built off of the game types the team members specialize in and like. Good shit Blind
Back to top Go down
n1k_0lA
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
n1k_0lA

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:01 am

yea but i think its also very important to have people that specialize in different things on a team, like you woudnt just have 5 guys running around with snipers on a gb team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:29 am

noo duhhhh lol thats why id hold apps to see whos good at what n all that
Back to top Go down
CigarsH
Sergeant
Sergeant
CigarsH

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:36 pm

1) TDm
2)SnD
3) HcTdm
4)Dom
5)Dem

hate sabotage, CTF, dont mind Gw but it just laggs out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:50 pm

I'll play anything cept GW .. But S&D Gbs ftw

Also s&d is for pros, not many scrubs play Razz

That means no carrying your team, well sometimes you do lol Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List 633249
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List   Suggestion:  Game Type Member Preference List Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Game Type Member Preference List
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next