Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

not afraid by Eminem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

not afraid by Eminem Empty
PostSubject: not afraid by Eminem   not afraid by Eminem EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:21 am

honstly i think thes is the best song i have heard in a long time

it has a great beat and a life meaning

the life meaning of this song would be that anybody can change

i think this song has a lot to do with the cland because TcT* doesnt back down

we arnt afraid

it also talks about taking each others hand and standing up

and the song says that "we'll walk this road together"

thats how TcT* is always knowing that we have family hear to come to and we never hav to do anything alone

the song says " When I say 'em or do something I do it, I don't give a damn"

now im new hear in TcT* but from what ive heard thats how TcT* is

"And I just can't keep living this way So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage"

with the help of all the members of TcT* i know that we are going to break and become the best and grow

thets why Not Afraid by Eminem is my favorite song bc to me its all about the clan
Back to top Go down
n1k_0lA
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
n1k_0lA

PostSubject: Re: not afraid by Eminem   not afraid by Eminem EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:30 am

thats moving man Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not afraid by Eminem   not afraid by Eminem EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:47 am

yeah like nik said definatly some moving stuff even tho i dont like rap respect for takin the time to do this.
Back to top Go down
Wrathful
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Wrathful

PostSubject: Re: not afraid by Eminem   not afraid by Eminem EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:39 am

damn man, that was deep. I'm so glad you guys can come to TcT like a haven, like it should be. means we're doing something right. Very Happy Thanks for sharing this man, means a lot.
Back to top Go down
n1k_0lA
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
n1k_0lA

PostSubject: Re: not afraid by Eminem   not afraid by Eminem EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:15 pm

i listened to it on my walk to and from school today and was juss thinking about you guys and how we have good times.... lmfao dakota your vid Very Happy

i love playing with john juss cause ur funny to fucking talk to and amusing to listen to u yell at kids Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CuVe8
Veteran
Veteran
CuVe8

PostSubject: Re: not afraid by Eminem   not afraid by Eminem EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:23 am

AIDS ON A STEEK.Smile yea that was deep. put upthe song ho.
Back to top Go down
n1k_0lA
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
n1k_0lA

PostSubject: Re: not afraid by Eminem   not afraid by Eminem EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:51 am

hmmm and i like cuve cause hes a postwhore, hasnt been on psn in like 5 days and the fact that his dp rapes face Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not afraid by Eminem   not afraid by Eminem EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:13 am