Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
To access the forum, you must log in or register.
Team Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Theory

A Playstation 3 Clan

HomePortalApplyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TcT is now coming back alive. we are in the process of updating lots of things. but we need every one who still wants to be apart of TcT to re apply to let us know who is still here.

Heres a recomendation...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Heres a recomendation... Empty
PostSubject: Heres a recomendation...   Heres a recomendation... EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:11 pm

to me this... what do i call it?... This community meant something more to me than it might to most. There is something still here, there are members, not active... but they are here and we all still have a little bit of TcT* in us even if you may not know it... we came here and it has been written; coded in us we write our own lives nobody else, there is choice and out of life, in the end, that is all we have. What happens will happen. Take risks. Live your life the way it was mean to be and out of it you will receive rewards, your own little piece of something great.

Why am i writing this? the same reason somebody goes to there favourite place in the world and just breathes, thinks.

-siNN
Back to top Go down
Andeh
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Andeh

PostSubject: Re: Heres a recomendation...   Heres a recomendation... EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:46 pm

You know, I was actually surprised when I just logged into this forum to see this post - I agree with it completely.

With the right dedication, this clan WILL rise again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heres a recomendation...   Heres a recomendation... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:35 pm

^sounds awesome and may our friendship and alliance grow strong together
Back to top Go down
Matadorz
Veteran
Veteran
Matadorz

PostSubject: Re: Heres a recomendation...   Heres a recomendation... EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:59 pm

stfu brett LOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heres a recomendation...   Heres a recomendation... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:14 pm

i agree also.
Back to top Go down
Matadorz
Veteran
Veteran
Matadorz

PostSubject: Re: Heres a recomendation...   Heres a recomendation... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:25 pm

bam theres no need to post in here buddy, these are all moved old topics. only the captains, moderators and leaders can see them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heres a recomendation...   Heres a recomendation... Empty

Back to top Go down

Heres a recomendation...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Chaos Theory :: Old General :: Old General Discussion-
Jump to: